My husband ordered a high end drone and it's nothing like it's picture. It's suppose to have a camera, a google head set, wires for connection, carrying case.

Its toy drone for a kids. It's light and flimsy. 1st picture is what I was suppose to get. 2nd picture is what I received and the 3rd picture shows a different picture of what's in the box.

The box also says it has a camera and as you can see no camera!! I've emailed and called the company and no one called me back.

I also saw that someone bought a wig from them and it's not what they ordered. Do no buy anything from these people the are not what they say they are!

Product or Service Mentioned: Dji Platinum Rc Quadcopter.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

this site sold a electric surf board. Never received a board, sent a fake pair sunglasses and disputed lack of delivery with my credit card company. Big Scam Company Don't buy

They have lied to me also. I have bought a 3d printer from them and paid 30 usd. What they sent was a fake 1 usd value rayban sunglasses.Anybody, PLEASE DO NOT BUY anything from Barifox website.They are liars.

to Mehmet YUKSEL #1590595

The same happened to me. They are scammers. Do not buy anything from them.

I also bought this "incorrect" drone. Nothing like it's picture.

No camera.

No answer . No reply to my claim.